Hello everyone, for everyone who follows the skincare routine Clay Mask is a must. So Kaolin Clay is best of all. It’s great for absorbing excess oil. This is true of every shade of kaolin clay, which penetrates the pores when applied wet—then draws away oil as it dries. What’s exceptional about kaolin clay, though, is its ability to do so without pulling away too much of your skin’s moisture with it. The Best part of this clay is If there are no benefits, there will be no Side-effects too. It is worth tiring.
- It soaks up acne-causing impurities. If you need an extra-strength skin detoxifier, a green kaolin clay facial mask is a great option.
- It gives you the ultimate glow.
Because kaolin clay often has a slightly grainy texture, it’s an ideal gentle exfoliator. As you massage it into your skin, this exfoliating clay not only buffs away dead skin cells, it also promotes blood flow to the complexion. Exfoliate with kaolin clay, and you’ll see softer, smoother, brighter skin both instantly and long-term.
- It soothes sensitive skin.
It might sound counterintuitive that such a powerful blemish-fighter can also calm the complexion, but it’s true. It has mild healing and inflammation-fighting properties that make it as useful for soothing facial redness and irritation as battling itchy bug bites or rashes.
- Face Mask:- making a paste from kaolin clay, honey, and Rosewater, and leaving it on the skin for five to ten minutes. “Another popular way to use the clay is as a cleanser,” he says. “Simply dampen your skin and apply dry clay in gentle, circular motions. It won’t foam up like a regular cleanser, but it will effectively remove dirt, debris, and dead skin cells from the face, leaving you with a radiant complexion.”
- Amazing Benefits of Besan for Skin.
- Tan removal.
- Lightens skin.
- Reduces oiliness.
- Lighten dark arms and neck.
- As a body scrub.
- Removes facial hair
Benefits of Wild Turmeric:- Acne-Prone Skin: Kasturi Manjal possesses antibacterial properties that help to prevent acne while its natural lightening qualities help fade away post-acne scars as well. Add to the Kaolin Clay, as well as a teaspoon of fresh yogurt to make a revitalizing facial mask. And you can mix Gram Flour and Kaolin clay with Wild Turmeric as a Face Wash.