Hello lovelies, every skin needs moisture during winter, right? So, what is better than Almonds. Almonds are rich in Vitamin E which helps in reducing signs of aging and nourishes your skin. Vitamin E has certain antioxidant properties that are known to block free radicals in the body that can play a large role in the aging process. It also an ancient way of moisturizing skin. So let’s have a look at this DIY.
Making your own almond milk at home is so simple, fast and easy, you practically don’t have to put in any real effort. And the difference in quality is more than noticeable. To make homemade almond milk, soak 1 cup of almonds in water overnight or even up to 24 hours. The next day, drain and rinse the almonds and peel their skins off.
Put the almonds into a blender and add 2 – 3 cups of water (the more water you add, the thinner almond milk you get). Blend everything for about 2 minutes. Then, strain the almond milk out through a clean thin cloth. When making almond milk at home like this, it can only last for a few days in the refrigerator. So don’t make more than you can use in this time period.
Benefits Of Almond Milk For Skin
- First of all, almond milk benefits the skin by providing lots of moisture. It keeps your skin plump and well-hydrated.
- It contains vitamins B6, C, and E, zinc, calcium, magnesium, etc., all with numerous beauty benefits for you.
- Almond milk rejuvenates and refreshes the skin and keeps it soft and glowing.
- It is also full of antioxidants that prevent wrinkles and fine lines and protect our skin against free radicals.
- Almond milk gently cleanses the skin and makes it smooth and nourished.
- It naturally moisturizes dry skin and keeps dehydrated skin under control.
- Almond milk has skin lightening properties. You can use it to fade acne marks, aging spots, and other skin discolorations.
- It soothes sensitive skin and helps you treat redness and skin irritations.
- You can use almond milk to help sunburned skin heal faster.
- All in all, almond milk can help you get healthy, youthful skin, a clear complexion, and a dewy glow.
Almond Cream DIY
- Take 7-8 Almonds and soak overnight.
- Peel off its skin and blend with Rosewater.
- Sieve and separate Almond Milk and Pulp. Keep the pulp aside.
- Add 2 Table Spoon of Aloe Vera Gel and half spoon Glycerin. Mix till creamy.
- You can skip Glycerin for oily skin. Keep it in a refrigerator.
Almond Body Scrub DIY
- Add 1 teaspoon, Kaolin Clay.
- Half Teaspoon of Coffee and mix well.
- You can keep this scrub in an airtight container for up to a week.